Thursday, November 4, 2010

BLESSED!

I can not believe how long it has been since I have blogged. I am going to try to start blogging more. I think its very theraputic! I have had a lot going on here latley! I never have time for anything other than family time, work, sports, etc... you name it, I've got it going on.

I am loving teaching! It is seriously the most wonderful job to have! I love coming to work, I love my kids, and I love knowing that I am making a difference in the lifes of my children! ;) It is truly an awarding job! I love teaching my kids something new that they had no clue about and just watching their little minds go to work! ;) I have taught so much this year from nouns, pronouns, verbs, subjects, predicates, figurative language, literary elements..etc... I also put together a bon fire for our homecoming and got Fox 6 involved :) Yes, we were on the news :) Love it! I am also the head basketball for 7th and 8th grade girls basketball! :) I have never been into basketball, but I am loving every second of it! :) Our first game was Tuesday night and we played Curry. We have another game tonight at home against Lupton. I cant wait to see my girls out on that court! My students think I am so funny because I get so heated out on that court, but in the classroom I am just as nice as can be lol :) They make fun of me because they think I am too girly to be a coach. Ha Ha

The family is great! Brookelyn-Grace is growing like a weed! She is already wearing a 3T and I am sure by the new year she will already be in a 4 lol! She is still just as smart as can be and acts like a little grown up! :) She is my entire life! Jeremy Owens is still my heart, of course! He is wonderful! I love that man with everything in my heart! Yes, we are engaged! He bought me a ROCK! ;) It's huge! I also had a great friend get married, Beth Gordon. I am so glad that I got to share in her beautiful moment! Love you BG! Well I think that is it...I have so much going on here lately that its hard to keep up with everything! I will try blogging more...



Here are a few pics....


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5dD68xItMSrmxXzPDZMQ910fSbgzJLtJU1xujkg73edIIGFcQkDWi0-eTc8Pgf3lEeSCFvng1DHtP8L7Vl9qebhyphenhyphen3BT_KsL-6ozqU-v0hw9dcadTNE1KNh3bY_bxtKembnIP7HmizqRA/s1600/76083_650240016836_20512166_35395859_5653229_n.jpg">



















































































































































































PS. We are going on a cruise next weekend so I'm sure I'll I will have some juicy things to talk about :)

No comments: