I'ts been a while since I blogged. So much to tell! 1st, I'll tell everyone about BG's balloon drama at Jim-N-Nicks. It was so funny! Brookelyn-Grace, dad, Katy-Bug, Brooke and I all went to eat lunch together. Well after eating a very sweet hostess comes over and offers Katy-Bug and Brookelyn-Grace a balloon. I tried tying the balloon to Brookelyn-Grace's wrist, but she was having no part of that. I told her several times, over-and-over that if she did not hold onto her balloon then it would hit the ceiling and pop. Well about ten minutes later, up went the balloon and Brookelyn-Grace looked in shock as her balloon made itself up to the ceiling and popped! It was like everyone in the restaurant watched as the balloon made itself to its doom. As soon as the balloon popped Brookelyn-Grace's bottom lip puckered out and began to quiver. I felt horrible for her, but at the same time...lesson learned! I did not even feel the need to explain to her that, "Mommy told you so." Everyone in the restaurant was now staring at our table. I looked at my dad and said, "As bad as this sounds, I found so much pleasure out of that". Everyone watching laughed. Of course it was all parents, that had probably been through similar situations. Although the balloon incident was bitter sweet, the hostess ended up getting her another. After the balloon drama she was traumatized. Katy-Bug had her balloon tied to her wrist and every time she would let it go, Brookelyn-Grace would have a heart-attack! She was so worried about her and Katy-Bugs balloon getting loose. After we left the restaurant Brookelyn-Grace would still not let that balloon go. She would hold it with both hands. She would not even play at Pop's house with Katy-Bug because it meant that she would have to let someone else hold the balloon. We decided to go to Jeremy's work and wait on him to get off. During this time Brookelyn-Grace was passing out in her car seat. Whenever she would pass out she would let go of her balloon, and she would immediately wake up crying. I would have to reach into the back and give her the balloon back. When we got home she wanted to hold it in her sleep. HA HA I had to tie the balloon to the bed and repeatedly tell her that the balloon would be okay, and that it would be there in the morning. It was so funny! She was so obsessive over that balloon!
It was so funny!
Another thing that my sweet PRINCESS has been doing is singing anything that she hears. Her favorite song at the moment is...."5 little Monkey's jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumped his head......
It is so sweet hearing her sing that song! Also she is repeating everything and anything that she hears! She is so unbelievably smart!
One day we were driving through town and I had to slam on my breaks because of the wonderful Walker County drivers we have. Brookelyn-Grace yelled out at me, "Mommy, too fast! Be careful!" It was so funny! Also anytime we head to town she will say "Mommy, where going?" The same goes if we are doing something, like on the computer, she will say, "Daddy what doing?" She is just so funny!
She is also in a 3T! She is such a big girl! She is not chubby or chunky at all, just tall! She does not get that from me, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment