Sunday, August 15, 2010

MY NEW CAREER!

I am officially a teacher! I was offered two different positions on the same day...Talk about luck, or not? I am not good at making decisions! When it comes to deciding on something...I just can not do it! It was so ironic that it came down to that. I believe God was most definitely testing me! I ended up weighing both options, and by myself I decided on the job that would be best for me, my family, and my future! I am so happy where I am! I am teaching 7th & 8th grade Language Arts. I am also teaching a Journalism class with 11th and 12th graders. It is great! The school is GREAT! The faculty...LIKE FAMILY! My boss..WONDERFUL! I could have not asked for a better school! I AM SO HAPPY AND CONTENT!!! This is what I went to school for, for 5 years, and I am so happy I chose this profession! ;)

No comments: