Brookelyn-Grace is everywhere and into everything! She is not stop from the time we get home until bedtime! It is still so weird to see her walking everywhere! She just looks too little! She is also in this new phase where she is throwing fits! If she doesn't get her way she will kick those little feet so hard and throw her hands every which way! It was funny and cute the first couple of time, but now its just old! She does this a lot in the morings when I'm trying to get ready. She thinks she has to be attached to my hip 24/7, but I love it! What can I say I spoil her rotten! She can do no wrong in my eyes! ha ha. I will so pay for this later I'm sure!
In other news...Jasper is just filled with DRAMA! It seems like no one ever wants you to be happy..especially when there miserable! But I can promise you/guarantee you no matter how mean or bad you think you are or can be, I promise I can be even meaner 10 fold! I might look sweet, but lord look who my step-dad is!! (ha ha) So trust me I can be just as clever or even more...haha...It just amazes me because I just want to be happy...I mean is there anything wrong with that..I have done NOTHING wrong, but people cant let things go and believe that there is or there was more too things..its pretty simple..there wasn't..get over it..move on.. because there is nothing that can be said that will pull me away from this place that I am in now! I have never been treated like a Princess! I have never had someone do so much for me! It's amazing!!! There is nothing that I would change!!! NOTHING! I LOOOVEEE IT!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LoL I know you didn't, because I saw yours and I liked it so I got it! Hahaha! For the cinnamon rolls, I just divided everything by 4. Here, I'll just give you the recipe version of it that I made.
For the rolls:
1 c. milk
1/4 c. oil
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp yeast
2 c. all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder (i didn't have this so i didn't use it and they turned out fine)
1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
1/4 c. sugar
Glaze:
1/2 of a box of powdered sugar (eyeball it)
1/8 c. milk
1 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp coffee ( i don't like coffe so i didn't use it and it turned out fine. i just had to add a little extra milk to thin it up some)
1/2 tsp maple flavoring ( i couldn't find maple so I used vanilla and it was good!)
Just follow the directions on that website. These won't rise as much as hers did in the pictures because it doesn't have nearly as many of the ingredients!
Thanks for reading my blogs and my recipes! I'm glad someone does! I love reading yours too and about that sweet baby! We should meet in real life some time when I'm back in Jasper lol!
Post a Comment