I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! :)
Brookelyn-Grace absolutely loved the beach! I was super excited about taking her out there and worried to death at how she would react. She is such a Princess and so independent! She doesn't like anything gross to touch her hands and if you try to help her she will throw a fit! So we head out there in her new red wagon that her Gran got her with the thing packed out! Meme got her a little baby pool so that she could stay cool on the beach. I took her to the water and she would kick at the waves. When you would try pulling her back she would force herself out further and further in the water. I wasn't paying attention to the waves and one popped right up in her face. It never fazed her at all. She wiped her eyes and continued to play. Then we stuck her under her umbrella in her pool with salt water in it. She would reach out of her pool and grab hand fulls of sand and hand it too me & Meme. She thought that was so funny! All of a sudden she grabbed the sand up and stuck a handful in her mouth & she loved it! I had to keep prying it out of her hands and telling her no. Then I gave her an unopened Pepsi and put it in her pool. I know weird, but she loves playing with random things ha ha. She would stick the Pepsi in the water and then put it up to her mouth, getting the salt water from the rim of the can. She would make the funniest faces and then do it again and again. It's so funny too because almost the whole time she was on the beach she wouldn't talk. When she's into something or concentrating shes so silent. She was quite for about an hour and a half, and then when she got it all figured out she started yapping ha ha. She is just like me! It's amazing at how much a like we really are. Her attitude, her temper, being independent and hating touching gross things. She may look just like Keith, but acts just like her Mommy! When I would take her into the indoor pool she would haft to walk up and down the steps and if you took her away from them she threw her a good fit. She was acting so bad about the steps that I actually had to take her out of the pool. When we would go out to dinner she would be just the sweetest little angel! She loves attention and if anyone laughs about anything she will laugh and thinks that they are laughing at her. It's so adorable! Lord she got so many compliments from people at the beach! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment