1. Today was sister's (Brooke) last day of high school!
2. She graduates the 28th! I can't believe it! I'm going to cry my eyes out!
3. I have one more class at Athen's that starts next week and I will be done!!!!!!!
4. I start student teaching in the Fall.
5. Then I will graduate in December with a Bachelors degree in Secondary Education, a Bachelors degree in English Language Arts & a Master's degree in English!!! I'll graduate with 2 degrees and one Master's!
6. Yes I am bad!!! hahaha
7. I love Brookelyn-Grace so much!
8. She will be 11 months the 27th :)
9. I can't believe that she will be one year old June 27th!
10. I really love my job! I'm kinda sad that I want be working here in the Fall.
11. I have had so much on me here lately that is ridiculous!
12. Dad said another two weeks and I could move in my house...He keeps changing the deadline...I'm so ready to move in!
13. Learning new things is hard!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment