Monday, May 17, 2010

KIDS BEACH TRIP

Our trip consisted of me, Brookelyn-Grace, Jeremy, Hannah, Parker, MeMe & Sister. Since our vacation feel on Mother's Day I insisted on MeMe going, and also it was her birthday that following Monday :) The kids beach trip went wonderful! The kids had a blast! The ride down there was great as well. The kids watch Finding Nemo twice ha ha (I forgot to pack another movie) Ha Ha We stayed at the Caribe in Orange Beach. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Our room was breath taking! It was like we had never left home! We had a three bedroom condo with a huge floor plan! The master bedroom and bath were to die for, and the views would leave you speechless! We also saw Dolphins in the bay several times. It was the BEST! :) The kids had a blast in the pools! They had 2 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools, and a lazy river. It had so much to offer kids! The pools were awesome! Every pool had three levels to it surrounded with statues and maze like features. It also had two huge water slides that lead into the pool. Every morning when we woke up, after Jeremy cooked us breakfast(LOVE THAT MAN)Brookelyn-Grace would be saying, "pool", and of course that's where we headed. Also during the week we went to Adventure Island and played Laser Tag. Of course Brooke won! I think she holds the highest record there! Ha Ha Brookelyn-Grace also played. She did not wear the vest, but we had the entire maze to our self so she would just run around looking for us. It was so much fun! Jeremy and I rode a virtual roller coaster that scared me to death, but it was a blast! The kids had a time in there playing all the games. They loved it! Then we headed over to The Track. The kids rode go-carts and played in the arcade. Brookelyn-Grace rode double with me, and she LOVED IT! I was worried that it would scare her, but nope! ;) We also went to one of favorites at the beach, Lulu's. I just adore that restaurant! They have so much for the kids and parents. The kids played outside in their sand pit until it was time to eat and then we got to hear good music, and eat good seafood! ;) During our trip we took family pictures out on the beach. They turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!! During our photo shoot Brookelyn-Grace played in the sand. She loved it! She got sand in her eyes and mouth several times and never even whimpered! She is most definitely going to be like her MeMe! Ha Ha I will most definitely have to post some of those pics because they were great!!! ;) Also while on our trip I broke my cap on my tooth and had some of the worst pain ever! I could most definitely go through child birth again, after experiencing a tooth ache! It became abscessed and swollen..blah! Well during this pain that seemed to last hours, but was merely minutes Brookelyn-Grace got scared. I was laying on the couch with my face barred in the cushion and she made her MeMe get up and come check on me. Then she kept saying, "mon, mom" (aka come on mom) Then I went to lay in the bed and she kept giving me kisses, patting my face, checking my eyes and drying my tears. I could barley talk and I whispered to Brookelyn-Grace to yell for Jeremy and tell him I needed a rag, and boy did she. She screamed over and over for him and then when he came in she said rag, rag! It was so sweet! I can not believe she picked up on how bad I felt and that she was so worried about me! I love my sweet little monkey butt! :) We celebrated Mothers Day by laying in the sun! Got to love it! Then we came back to the room, ordered pizza and then went out for dip-n-dots. We were a little exhausted from the sun Ha Ha! For mothers birthday I bought a cake and we took her out to her favorite restaurant in Gulf Shores, The Original Oyster House. She loved it and had a blast. Afterwards we came back to the room for cake. The cake was more for Brookelyn-Grace because she is obsessed with singing the "Happy Birthday song" She sings it to herself and about her self all the time Ha Ha! ALL IN ALL THE TRIP WAS A BLAST!!! Although it was a vacation, Jeremy and I have no decide that we need OUR vacation asap! Taking three kids to the beach is a lot of work, and very tiring!!! I SEE A CRUISE IN OUR FUTURE!!! ;)









No comments: