Hannah is 10 years old today!!!! We had her a Hollywood themed birthday last night at moms and it went GREAT! We ended up moving it to moms early because of all the storms. The storms did not stop the party! We had so many kids show up about (15) and with adults....the house was packed out! Her cake was so awesome (I made it) I still cant believe that I made that cake! Hannah was so shocked!!! It turned out great! Her decorations turned out great too! She also got tons of money! She ended up with $110 dollars, and that is without mine and Jeremy's cash we plan to give her. Then after the storms we headed back to our house where all the kids had a sleepover, HOLLYWOOD style! They had their popcorn, candy, martini glasses, and movies. They had so much fun! I think they stayed up all night! I love planning birthday parties! Mom and I discussed people in general yesterday and we came up with the type of person I am...I am a giver, not a taker! I work hard to make sure people get what they want and that they are happy. I would rather give than to receive. I love seeing peoples faces when they get something they wanted or something unexpected! People's happiness is the best gift for me! Just like Hannah's homecoming! I worked my BUTT off so that she could get something for HER... I loved hearing her name called out as Queen, and seeing her smile. It made all that hard work worth while. I know people said that I got something out of Hannah being Queen or that I did it for myself...but I didn't get to wear the crown so I don't see how that is true LOL..but just making a point..I am a giver..I like to see people happy... :) :) :)
My name is Brittany. I am first a mommy to Brookelyn-Grace. She is my life, heart & soul! She is my everything! I have a wonderful boyfriend named, Jeremy that treats me like a PRINCESS!!! If asked are you happy with your life? Would you change anything? My answer would be THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN & NO, NOT ONE SINGLE THING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment