I am so ready for the weekend to get here! A couple more hours...(sigh)... I am kid free for the weeked so I am going to most definitly take advantage of it! I will miss my little Princess though. Keith will be getting her this weekend and no, she does not stay over night yet. He gets her for a couple of hours every other weekend Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I can not imagine her staying over night somewhere without me. She's my little cuddle bug and she sleeps in the bed with Jeremy and I every night! :) I know some parents have their kids sleeping in a seperate bed, and even a seperate room, but there is no way that I could do that! I could not imagine going to bed without having her role over and kiss my face and say, "I love you Mommy". ...but back to my weeked :)...
Jeremy is having to work tonight so Brooke & I are going to go to the movies :) I think were either going to watch Sex & The City or Shrek 3.. I know, what a combination HAHA! Just depends on what were feeling at the time :) Saturday I am laying out ALL DAY LONG! Very excited about it because Kayse, mom, Donna, Sister & I will be out my the pool acting all kinds of crazy! :) Then late Saturday afternoon I am going to pick up Brookelyn-Grace's new puppy!!! She has already decided that she is going to name it Toby. It is a male Shihtzu. Jeremy insisted that we buy a Shihtzu for Brookelyn-Grace's first dog. I really do not know anything about the dogs, but he says that they are great with kids. Brookelny-Grace loves dogs, but at the same time she's a little scared of them. She loves them, wants to love on them, pet them etc.. BUT she does not like it when they get all in her face, or mess with a toy that she is playing with. It is really funny because last night we were visiting with Pop and Katy-Bug's dog, Duncan was pestering her to death! He would come up and grab her toy that she was playing with, and would try to take her papi out of her mouth. She would say, "NO DOG", "PUPPY, PUPPY, NO". It was so funny! I can not wait to see her face when she gets her new puppy! I need to think of a cute way to give it to her :) I think if I wrapped it in a box like a gift, it would scare the crap out of her when she opened it. Ha Ha! I have been building up this puppy all week and I just can not wait for her to get it :) ..Back to the weekend :)
Sunday-I am planning on laying out ALL DAY LONG! Keith will have Brookelyn-Grace until later that night, and Jeremy will be working so I am just going to RELAX on my weekend!!! :)
Monday-NO WORK...Best part about the holiday! :) Excited about the family cookout at moms :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment