Monday, April 5, 2010

JEREMY & PARKER'S B'DAY

I have been meaning to blog, but I seriously never have time! My weeks are already full I even know! I am so ready for things to slow down! We always have something going on, and now I've signed up for softball, which is me adding more! I guess I am just that person. I complain because I am always so busy, but I have no clue what I would do if I actually had time to just do nothing..I would probally be lost Ha Ha!

Well Jeremy and Parker's birthday parties went great! We had Jeremy's birthday on Thursday March 25th @ Brangus. It was kinda of a suprise. Crystal let the cat out of the bag, but I still had a couple more suprises up my sleeve....He got to see his dad, and we had the kids there ;) I also put the cutest picture in the paper of him for his birthday. He was shocked! ;) All in all Jeremy had a great birthday!!! He had great friends and family there and I also got him a very delicouse cookie cake from Brookewood Village Mall. They have the best! He also got tons of gifts :) It was very sweet because on the way home he kind of got chocked up telling me that he really appreciated what I had done for him & that he had never had anyone do the things that I did for his birthday :)

Saturday was Parker's birthday. We had his birthday at Decade Skates, and all the kids loved it! Parker was so funny! I think he was on the floor more then he was skating. He was constantly falling. He had a blast though and so did all the other kids! He left his birthday with $80 bucks plus four gifts. Then we of course took him to Wal-Mart so he could spend his mulah! He had a blast!!! ;)




















No comments: