So here is whats been going on....
Spring Break Jeremy and I went to Tunica for some us time and to just get away! We had a blast!!!!! After we got back I spent the rest of my week just hanging out with Brookelyn-Grace. I felt like we needed just a little more mommy and baby time. You can never have enough! I missed her something awful when we were away. Of course we only stayed on night, but it almost killed me!!!
Jeremy and I have been staying busy! Between my student teaching, teaching in the classroom, tyring to deal with Athens stuff, Jeremy working, Jeremy's overtime, and just the everyday things that life throws you.....well there is no time...you get the point!
We did go out one night for Tamra's house warming party, which turned out to be a blast! We love us some TAM! I'll post some pics :)
I've also been planning Jeremy and Parker's birthday parties, which is a lot too do! Can't really say much about either one of their birthday surprises until the weekends over...would not want anyone to tell them ;) So I will make sure to blog over the weekend.
I have been so stressed out over what to get Jeremy for his birthday. Of course he tells me to not get him nothing, but who does that really? He is so good to me and Brookelyn-Grace that it would be an insult not to get him the best gift ever! So I have a lot of thinking to do before Friday! He is so hard to buy for because he really has everything!
Brookelyn-Grace got her pictures taken over the weekend with Sha. I can not wait to get the cd! I bet they are going to be just perfect!!! ;)
Brookelyn-Grace is just way to big for her britches here lately...she is getting so smart and just growing way to fast! I wish she was a baby again!!!
Of course her birthday is only 4 months away, but of course I have already started planning it! So far I have her cake, birthday outfit, and theme all picked out. We are going with BARNEY...Yes, you heard right...BARNEY...I know...but I actually enjoy watching it with her. HA HA I use to watch Barney as a child, and I even watched it when Brooke was little. It's way better then Dora the Explorer that's for sure. I am almost positive that I am having it at my house again, with a blow up bouncer of some sort, or maybe even one of those huge water slides. Also I am pretty sure I am going to get BARNEY to come walk around at the party. I think Brookelyn-Grace would love that...or hate it...she may be frightened by him. HA HA.
TO BE CONTINUED....






No comments:
Post a Comment