Sunday, March 14, 2010

UPDATE

Okay so graduation has been moved to MAY 15TH...I really do not care when it is, just as long as I graduate! I am sooo ready to have my own classroom! This past week I taught how to write a research paper. FUN, FUN! Ha Ha As crazy as it sounds I love research papers, but teaching them is hard work! I taught how to create a hook, thesis, body & conclusion. After spring break I have to teach note cards. Timberly is great though! She really helps me to feel comfortable with the work and with my teaching. I am getting more and more confident!!! I love teaching 11th and 12th grade, but I do miss my kids from Coach Miles class. (10th grade) I think I would love to each any grades between 10-12th.


I am really excited about being off for spring break! I have been missing BG a lot here latley! I am so glad that I will get to spend my entire spring break with her! I can see going to the park a bunch this coming up week! Maybe a trip to Birmingham too. I bet she would love going to the zoo again! Jeremy has to work though :( but MONDAY & TUESDAY we will be out of town! Really excited about our little getaway!


Since I havent posted a lot of pics here latley, then Ill had some to my blog ;)















































No comments: