I can't believe that Brookelyn-Grace is about to be 3! Where in the WORLD has time gone? She is so smart, kind & beautiful! I am such a blessed & proud mom! She is my ENTIRE LIFE, WORLD, HEART & SOUL! I could not imagine my life without her! I know this song has probaly been out for forever, but I never have time to do anything so I can't keep up with whats new, old etc... Anyway, I heard this song, and I thought it was so sweet!!! This song reminded me of my mother and how she has always stood by me throughout life. No matter if I was wrong or right! She has always stood by me and supported me! I might not have been right on a lot of things, but it did not matter to her. She still stood by me. :) I hope that I am half the mother that she is! She is such an extrodinary mother. I hope that one day Brookelyn-Grace hears this song and thinks about me. :) Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I Won't Let Go!
I can't believe that Brookelyn-Grace is about to be 3! Where in the WORLD has time gone? She is so smart, kind & beautiful! I am such a blessed & proud mom! She is my ENTIRE LIFE, WORLD, HEART & SOUL! I could not imagine my life without her! I know this song has probaly been out for forever, but I never have time to do anything so I can't keep up with whats new, old etc... Anyway, I heard this song, and I thought it was so sweet!!! This song reminded me of my mother and how she has always stood by me throughout life. No matter if I was wrong or right! She has always stood by me and supported me! I might not have been right on a lot of things, but it did not matter to her. She still stood by me. :) I hope that I am half the mother that she is! She is such an extrodinary mother. I hope that one day Brookelyn-Grace hears this song and thinks about me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment