Monday, February 14, 2011

IS IT 2011 ALREADY?!

Time has flown by here lately! I stay super busy at work, coaching & home. 2010 had many up's and downs! I lost my only grandfather, Jimmy Ray Sims Sr. He was the best Grandfather! I love him so much! It has been really, really hard on my family! It has also been extremely hard on my Gran :( We all loved him so much! The only thing that gets me through a rough day is knowing that he is watching over our family. Im so happy that I got to spend another Christmas with him. Thank you to everyone who prayed and sent condolences to my family. I know that he is up in heaven singing with Jesus. I miss him so much! :( It makes me so sad that he will not be here to see BG grow up, but i know he's watching over her from heaven. Also I have a wonderful boss that was so understanding through this hard time! I also thought that it was amazing that he and other co-workers came to show their respects during his viewing. I am blessed!!! They will never know how much that meant to me! As far as school goes, we just started the Fast-Pitch season, and I am loving it already! Home life could not be any better! :) I love my sweet, little family! Brookelyn-Grace is already 2 1/2! I can not believe that she will be 3 this summer! Brookelyn-Grace is still doing amazing things. I think it is just so funny to hear her talk like a little adult. She is constantly with me and Jeremy so she acts so mature!!! I have been told by many people, even her doctors that she is very advanced for her age! :) Maybe she will be the DOCTOR of our family :) She has also moved up in her daycare class. She is now with the older kids. She loves her new teacher, Mrs. Christy! :)Idk if I have already mentioned it or not, but Jeremy got a promotion. He is now the Sgt. on 2nd shift. I am so proud of him! We are still crazy in love! We make our friends sick! Ha Ha! We are also in the process of getting adoption papers drawn up. Yep, my sweet husband wants to adopt Brookelyn-Grace. He loves her with all of his heart! It's an amazing thing when a man can love another child as much as he loves his own, and that is exactly how I feel about Hannah & Parker :) Brookelyn-Grace worships the ground Jeremy walks on! She thinks that her daddy hung the moon :) I adore them! Jeremy has most definitly become the "sweet parent"! lol I am the discipline figure, and Brookelyn-Grace tattles on me all the time! "Daddy, Mommy want let me...." I love our roles! I love that Jeremy is Brookelyn-Grace's hero :) I am still loving school! I love my kids so much! It's amazing how I have only known them for 6 months, but I would take up for them, and protect them at any cost! I cant believe we only have 3 1/2 months left of school! I am going to miss all my students over the summer! I love teaching at PHS! I could not imagine teaching at any other school! I love all my co-workers and my boss is WONDERFUL! :)I am already looking foward to the beach though! This cold weather has wore out its welcome with me! I plan on spending my entire summer at the beautiful Orange Beach :)Mom bought a 2 story condo down their so Brookelyn-Grace and I will be mighty tan this summer :) We are going to be a bunch of beach bums! Poor Jeremy, I told him that I will come back home on his off days HAHA.. (j/k) I would never leave that sweet man at home :) I will just take him with me! :) He has tons of days, so he can just come on down with me and BG!:) This summer will be the first time since I was 15 years old that I have not worked during the summer! Jeremy thinks that I will end up hating being off work, and he is probably right. I guess I will just have to stay busy with the beach, tanning, & working out ;) FUN, FUN, FUN!


Here are a few pics from over the months :)












No comments: