Friday, July 9, 2010
UPDATE!
Update~~~ Paw-Paw had his first round of chemo last night. Mom said he did great on it. It made him sleep a lot! Dr. Lasiker says that this is going to make his swelling reduce dramatically. I just hope he is right! I have been going back and forth to Princeton since Tuesday, and I am about wore out! I am just so mentally and physically exhausted! I just want my Paw-Paw to be okay! If he is okay, then I am okay. We are still just taking it one day at a time. That is all we can do right now. I hope that everyone reading this will say a prayer for my Paw-Paw and our family. Right now its up to God. We need God to give us another miracle. We need the power of prayer right now. Everyone please keep praying. Ask your family to pray as well, and put if you can please put him on your prayer list at church. Thank you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment